Thursday, August 7, 2014

Time....

as in almost out of it.   

I know it sounds cliche, but the most precious resource out there that we have is time.  I think about this concept daily.  I mean, as I write this blog, the last hour or so can never be recaptured.  It becomes oh so obvious as we get older... as in noticing that we're midpoint through the year; summer vacation is soon over, and the fall season starts.  Then Thanksgiving, and Christmas and omg!!  It's 2015!

That is way too soon..... it's coming at you fast!  I have several goals that I'd like to attain financially and I'm glad I'm on the right track.  I try not to dwell on past mistakes, and look forward with enthusiasm.  I remember those past mistakes so vividly, that it makes me cringe.... but alas we must all look forward.  I plan to pay off all cc debt by the end of the year, and also purchase my second investment property. 

The old me, would have blown the excess cash I've accumulated, but it actually feels pretty good to meet your goals.  The time that I have left motivates me to get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment